Thursday, November 13, 2008

100th post EXTRAVENGAZA

really, there is nothing to say

Today I won 8 hershey kisses and 2 reese cups by playing RoShamBo. My chinese breh jonathan and I hustled all those little boys and girls for their chocolates. ahshasha

I had a dream that I was on a really icy mountain. There were ice steps that I had to climb down. I remember it was me, Peter Griffin (POSSIBLY), and some other dude. Some other dude threw something and tried to catch it, but plunged to his death along with his something. I was like WTF MAN, but Peter Griffin (POSSIBLY) told me not to go.

* If you ascend a mountain in your dreams, and the way is pleasant and verdant, you will rise swiftly to wealth and prominence. If the mountain is rugged, and you fail to reach the top, you may expect reverses in your life, and should strive to overcome all weakness in your nature. To awaken when you are at a dangerous point in ascending, denotes that you will find affairs taking a flattering turn when they appear gloomy.

RUH ROH!

No comments: