Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Inspiration!

This has nothing to do with the title!

I had a goofy butt dream, or maybe it was a vision, I'm a bit dazed..?

Anywhats,
this was in the future, the year 20000, and doktors have just found a way to make you live forever. It is done by means of FREEZING, but not like icy freezing, but like TIME freezing. But there is a downside, EVERYTHING about you will stay the same. This includes(But not limited to) : Sickness, infections, personality, feelings, hair length, fingernail length, number of teeth, color of teeth, acne, muscle, borken bornes, Body Odor content (BOC), cosmetics applied, sunburns, etc.

Basically everything.

So I watched as people went in. Some people went in angry, they came out angry, and they will stay angry forever.
Some people went in nervous, they came out nervous, and they will stay nervous forever.
Some people went in _adj__, they came out _same adj__, and they will stay __same adj__ forever.

It was my turn to go up, then i realized I wasn't ready. I haven't discovered what I like and what I hate. Cause the songs you grow to love, never stick at first, i think. LIVE IT UP.

IN OTHER NEWS=======================================================
Jonathan and I went and played bball with some old bangoo and I must say he has an EGGSELLENT shot. Too bad he's old and wrinkly, cause it prevents him from being a productive mover.

WHEN IT COMES TO BBALL, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT SHOT, ITS ABOUT MOVEMENT ALSO, THUS, TO CREATE A MORE PERFECT UNION ESTABLISH JUSTICE, INSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY, PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE, PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE, AND SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY TO OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY, DO ORDAIN AND ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

No comments: