Saturday, July 21, 2018

wops

" I'm no leader.

good worshipper, sure. no leader. i just don't have what it takes. "

today I spoke it and confessed it, but then couldn't say where I heard it from. 

today I was reminded, once again, I am many things and I am not many things, but in the context of what God wants through me, then His will be done. 

today I realized that I still hold on, to pride and image, and today I realized to hell with all of that. 

once again, dingdong, I saw in myself desperately holding on to something that I can't carry with me, and then I felt, I need to let go. 

I am something now, but let me become nothing, so You can be everything. I didn't want all of You, but I need all of You. I didn't want to give it all up, but that's the cost huh, to take away everything not to be empty, but to make room. 

i have nothing of value to give to you but still, You will give nothing less than all of You.


No comments: