Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ITS A SIGN

Ladies and Gentlemen, today I will show you that fruits have a mind of its own.
wahlah. In case of those who are NOT korean, it says sah lahng heh, which translates to I LOVE YOU.

No, i did not write this (I swear on the existence of a round earth), and I'm POSITIVE that no one in my house wrote it.

Yesterday I decided to clean my bedpost, which hasnt been touched in months, maybe like 4. I came upon this mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello, when i noticed some strange markings. Unlike Shaq, I was able to examine it for myself, so the efforts to create Shaqtopia were NOT all for naught.

SO this is what I'm thinking.
1) The mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello is female, or a gay guy.
2)Probably in it's mid-40's. This is determined through the Kevin-Orange Proportion Principle of 2009. 1 Human Month = 10 mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello years
3)For all the (mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello) years I've allowed it to sleep by my side, the mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello has allowed it's feelings to come forth.
4)The reason why it is inscribed and rather not spoken, is because the vocal chords of the mandarin/orange/tangerine/tangello are muffled by the outer casing, which is, the peel.

MY CONCLUSION
FRUITS : FREAKIN STUPID

No comments: