Saturday, April 11, 2009

how useful!

I never realized how amazing it is that human beans have two (2) (dos) (dul) (twee) (deux) (zwei) (δύο) (due) (dois) hands.

just today I hurt my ring and middle finger. I know man, the middle finger? So useful, alas, it was all for naught. anyways after i put on a popsicle stick on them, my right hand was useless. I couldn't give anyone a helping hand (pun intended). Like I tried to make a (delicious) milkshake for my homies but I couldn't. When I was taking a deuce (2) (dos) (dul) (twee) (deux) (zwei) (δύο) (due) (dois) (two), it was extremely difficult to "finish up", ya dig? You could say it took a handful of strength to complete my task (pun intended).

In other news,
I have like some pimple-like bumps on my tongue. Dr. Mom says that I need more sleep, which is utterly contradictorous to my hypothesis that was engendered in the ante meridiem. no, i don't know what those words mean. But it's time to sleep i believe.

Maybe after a game of pokemans.
ya dig?
Doth thou conjecture?

No comments: