Friday, April 25, 2008

INSECTS : 1 KEVIN : 5???????

So lately I've had intense battles with the bug nature.

Battle of KitchenTop
Ants had crawled through the cracks of our backyard door and managed to get on top of the stoves, feasting on crumbs. Several times I've requested Ant-Trap (little domes with poison gels inside of them, so when ants bring the poison to teh queen, queen is ded), but no prevail. Thus, I put on an oven glove and commenced raeping the ants with a mighty fist. Score for me

20 Minutes later,
they came back, and infested the bagels.
Score for them

Battle of WindowSide
Some pesky moths decided to kink it out on my window. They got a heapful of Windex and Febreeze.
Score for me.

Capture the Spider
Funny stuff that moment in history. I was watchin TV in my room when something flies across it. It was this fattass spider with amazing web reflexes. I tried to swat it with my algaybra book, but it was very quick. Eventually, I caught it inside my Invisible Cards case, and forgot about it.
2 days later I remember it, and that spider is still beastin it inside the card case, damn. It made hella webs in it, but i Dont know how it survived for 2 days. I threw it outside, but was afraid to open the card case. So I went to the pond, and spotted a lilypad. I opened the box and out came the itsy bitsy spider on the lilypad. It was pretty confused, after all, it was starvin. Then it started deucing web onto the lillypad. Before I knew it, a koi fish swallowed the spider. That was the end of it.



No comments: