Sunday, March 28, 2010

You know what grinds my gears today?

so check it

i was doing my homework when i get abit hunger. so i go downstairs to make mehself a sandwich. i was expecting to be engulfed in the glorious sensation of peanut butter and jelly when, suddenly, things took a turn for the worse.

i look in the cupboard and found a new case of peanut butter. By now, im very ecstatic about my future sandwich. I rip off the top and what happens?

oil spurts out everywhere

So naturally I wtf and look inside the jar. It's more watery...like a peanut soup. it was not tasty.

So naturally I tell meh mom " PEANUT BUTTER NOT WORK " and shes like oh yeah sometimes companies put oil in to preserve the flavor.

what retardiot thought of that?

now my hands are all oily, the peanut butter tastes like crap, and i still have homework.

i have never experience this sort of rage.

i hate you peanut butter

No comments: