Sunday, October 11, 2009

so many things are in my mind

like, my mind is some sort of a BUMBLEBEE

I went to visit my gomo (aunt) in a nursing home in San Jose. scariest place in teh world. First when you walk in, you see a quaint room with a rug. typical rug room. Then, i started walking toward room 108 where gomo was. Along the way, old g-ma's scatter the hallways, all in wheelchairs.

Gomo's room has 2 extra beds, one with another white haired g-ma, and one empty one, with a half eaten bowl of cereal still on the sheets.

This white haired g-ma is nuts man. Like insane in the membrane with nothin to gain. First, she tells my mom to empty a suspicious blue bowl. My mom was like noty and called in an attendant. Then, this cracka tells me to lower her bed. I'm like noty and call in an attendant.

Then gomo and I are just chillin and talking. When suddenly, something thumps my back. I turn around and see some mexican g-ma staring at me, mumbling something. I swear man, she be casting spells on me like she wanna be in The Crucible; the whole time she looking at me like O_O.

Yes, I pooped my pants, and yes, I called in an attendant. It was very creepy though, my gomo was also at a lost for words, and kept repeating "this is not your room". Thinking about it right now is making me poop my pants.

At last, it was time to go. But of course another g-ma gotta make me defile the front part of my pants. A Mexican g-ma was in her wheelz next to room 108. Right when I step out, she screams like a mutha-banshee. I piss my pants, she's pissin her pants, the attendant obviously runs over, and now I'm out of extra pants.

My point? The first place of a zombie outbreak will most definitely be in that nursing home. F that place man. I'm out of jeans

No comments: